APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FOR SELECTION DAY ON 28/09
Deadline to apply: September 07, 23:59 WEST
High Jump is designed for scale up businesses in the healthcare and well-being sectors. This is for founders, entrepreneurs, startups who have a well-established product and want to take their startup to the next level.
You already went through acceleration programs, and what you really
need is to find the right investor or buyer for your product.
To be a high jumper, you need to:
Have a product or service that can expand to international markets, sales and a dedicated team.
Have a product ready to be licensed.
What we offer
We offer three main services: 1) Scaling Up businesses, 2) Licensing products or services and 3) Soft Landing in Portugal.
1) Scale Up
Scale up your business and expand your sales by getting new clients, new investors or reaching new markets.
GET NEW CLIENTS
Additionally, through our close relation with Seedrs,
the equity crowdfunding platform, we will organize individual sessions
that will help you understand how to raise seed and angel investment.
Media coverage includes:
- one video interview with the company’s founder;
- one press release prepared by our communication team and promoted by one of the biggest communication agencies in Portugal;
- promotion of your company at our annual healthcare event.
License your product or service to big companies.
3) Soft landing
Bring your business to Portugal and use
our beautiful country as a platform for the European market. Portugal is
the perfect place and size for you to test your product/service before
- Moving and living in Portugal – residency, real estate market, personal taxes.
- Setting a company – legal issues, accounting, corporate taxes, recruiting, logistics.
- Portuguese and European funding and incentive systems – P2020 and H2020 in general and how to get the best financial incentives and support to launch businesses in Portugal.
- StartUP Visa – residence visa for non-EU-Schenghen startup founders. For more information please go here.
Our mission is to make sure our startups have everything they need to succeed internationally.
Selection day – what will happen
After the call for applications, the best startups will be selected to join us here in our office in Lisbon, to our High Jump Selection Day.
This will be a 1-day event where you
will get the chance to participate in info sessions about setting
operations in Portugal; getting in contact with our industry partners;
individual sessions with our healthcare experts; and pitch to be
selected to be a High Jumper
At the end of the day, only the best startups will be selected to enter our High Jump program.
How to apply
To apply to be a high jumper all you
need to do is submit your info on the form below, arrange an interview
with us, either in person or via Skype, and be selected to pitch to our Founders on our High Jump Selection Day.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2OBZA1e