Register for SenchaCon by 5/31/2016 and you could attend the event in VIP style. All registrations received by May 31st will be automatically entered to win.
One lucky winner will enjoy:
- A luxurious Sky Suite during the conference
- Limo service to and from the airport
- $250 in casino chips
- $250 dinner for two at an Aria restaurant
SenchaCon 2016 is an event you won’t want to miss if you are building web applications. This is your chance to meet with Sencha engineers and network with your peers to discuss the future of the modern web. You can still take advantage of Super Early Bird pricing and get your pass for $995. This is the absolute lowest price you’ll see for the event, and it’s limited to the first 100 registrants, so grab your ticket today!
Call for Speakers
Have a great story to tell about building your web apps? All abstracts are due June 1, 2016. Read our call for speakers guidelines and submit your abstract today!
We’re looking for speakers for our three tracks:
- Design: Explore new approaches and advancements in creating visually-compelling web applications. Learn best practices for working with themes, styling components, templates, and discuss innovative application designs created by industry leaders.
- Develop: Learn new techniques for visualizing and analyzing complex data sets within applications as well as developing applications for the modern web, and advancements that will help teams improve development productivity and deliver robust universal applications.
- Test: Discuss best practices for improving application quality and accelerating application delivery through unit testing, end-to-end testing, and automation.
via Blogger http://ift.tt/1ZXRD56